Rabbit Hill Ranch Retreats (RHRR) is a scrapbook getaway providing three days and two nights of uninterrupted time to work on your memory albums. Rabbit Hill provides guests a break from the day to day hustle of their busy lives with no dishes, no laundry, no running errands or interruptions. The entire weekend is focused on spending time with friends while being productive at the same time! Guests get inspiration from the fresh country air and beautiful scenery reminiscent of the Tuscan countryside. Our Fallbrook location is centrally located from San Diego and Los Angeles and close to many area attractions.
Rabbit Hill Ranch Retreats provides the perfect environment to be creative and feel pampered at the same time.The accommodations include a bed & breakfast style home and cottage with a storybook setting. Rabbit Hill Ranch Scrapbook Retreats include:
• Rabbit Hill Ranch welcome gift
• Unlimited beverages and snacks
• 6 feet of dedicated working space, complete with OTT Lights and Executive adjustable chairs
• 24 hour access to the scrapping room
• Use of the RHR computer loaded with fonts, programs and a wireless large format color printer
• Unlimited Wi-Fi access and excellent cell phone coverage
• Use of all of our tools: Cricut, Sizzix, Big Shot, tons of stamps & inks, the new Sew Easy Tool & floss and more
• For list of Cricut Cartridges Available Click Here
• For a list of Embossing Folders Click Here
• For a list of the over 180 Close To My Heart Acrylic Stamp Sets Click Here
• 12 x 12 scanner (extra $1.50 per page fee for printing 12 x 12)
• Scrapbook supply store
• Scrapbook room also includes: 60" HDTV with cable, iPod speakers, CD/DVD player & gas fireplace
• Scrapbook shopping & dining opportunities within a few miles from RHRR
• Amazing areas to recharge your creative juices including: unobstructed view of valley, hammock,
10 front porch rocking chairs, two outdoor eating areas and a beautiful path around the 130 tree orchard and herb garden to explore
Many special surprises and attention to detail!
The maximum number of overrnight guests for a scrapbooking retreat is 15. There is room for an additional five guests to come and scrap for the day and leave at night. Bed and table seating is first come/first serve, but we will try our best to make sure everyone is happy. Please contact us with questions.
To keep costs down, guests bring their own food and are given full use of two kitchens to reheat or prepare their meals. There are three refrigerators available to keep your food and a multitude of kitchen gadgets, including a crock pot. A list of great restaurants is also available which can be contacted for delivery, dine-in or take out.
Most importantly, CHOCOLATE!!!
RHRR provides unlimited sodas, water bottles and cold snacks such as M&M's and pretzels. There is no additional charge for these necessities!
Right now only scrapbook retreats are offered, but we do plan to offer other "retreats" in the future.
Let us know if you have a request.
3 day/2 night scrapbook retreat - $220 per individual, per event
1 day cropping pass (no overnight) - $65 per day
1-5 hour Workshops - price varies based on materials required typically $65 per person
* All guests will be charged 8% tax for scrapbook and RHR products that are purchased.
* Coordinators for a group of 8 or more for a scrapbook retreat will receive 25% off their retreat rate.
* For scrapbook consultants who coordinate a group reservation of at least 8 people, RHRR offers an area to display and sell their products.
* Individuals that purchase $5 - $99 in any Close to My Heart products from Rabbit Hill Ranch's on-line CTMH store prior to a retreat will received 10% discount on a future retreat reservation (this discount is not transferable and can not be doubled) only one discount per event will be applied.
* Anyone that purchases over $100 in any Close To My Heart products from Rabbit Hill Ranch's on-line CTMH store or directly from me prior to a retreat will received a 20% discount on a future retreat reservation (this discount is not transferable and can not be doubled) only one discount per event will be applied.
Our mission is to provide guests with a relaxing environment to create.